Me at forty-something: I question obsessively and write relentlessly. My interests are very varied but mostly revolve around technology and people, learning and information systems. I like thinking about what comes next. I like strategy. I like physical science, social science and science fiction. Astronomy and organizational change and macroeconomics. I like the idea that smarter solutions trump louder voices, and that the arc of history is long, but it bends toward justice.
I write here mostly to get my ideas out of my head; I hope my posts are occasionally useful. Some of the things I’m working on include:
- All things related to Learning Resource Group, a company I founded and (more importantly) where I serve my clients as a learning analyst.
- A book/course/training materials on social media for sales, Social Selling 60.
- Twitter, where I share hot takes and stray thoughts with my tight-knit community of brilliant strangers.
- LinkedIn, where I’m a few connections short of the vaunted 500+. (Connect with me!)
- Odyssey of the Mind where I coach. Toastmasters where I once presided over an East Bay club.
- Fiverr where I had a blast doing LinkedIn profile reviews for a time, Udemy where I teach a video course for Fiverr freelancers and GIGWORKING DOT NINJA!, where I occasionally pontificate about the past, present and future of gigwork.
See you out there ….
Photo Credit: ClkerFreeVectorImages on Pixabay